Thursday 1 December 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Favourites

A lot of you probably watched the VS fashion show on Tuesday, or at least you should have. It was FANTABULOUS! The whole show was put together beautifully and had huge entertainment value, even if you aren't a Victoria's Secret shopper. Show performers included Maroon 5, Kanye West, Jay-z, and my ultime favourite, Nicki Minaj!

Fun Facts
  • Over 300 pounds of glitter was used throughout the show
  • Out of the 38 angels who walked the runway, 15 of them were brand new
  • Lead singer of Maroon 5, Adam Levine, is currently dating one of the angels, Anna Vyalitsyna
Here were two of my favourite moments of the show:

I LOVE Nicki Minaj, and the whole Club Pink line was absolutely my favourite of the show! Most of the half sweaters were some of my favourite pieces, along with the half pink graffitied leather jacket.

I've liked Kanye West and Jay-Z separately, but wasn't sure if I'd like them together...I do. The song they're performing for the first time  is from their new Welcome to the Throne album. Kanye West also performed at the show last year.

I'm already anticipating how amazing the show will be in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment