Thursday 19 January 2012

Bloggin Madness

Alright folks, Charmaine is changing her blog once again. My problem is I have so many different interests and it’s hard trying to have one area of focus. In September I had to start a blog as a part of my public relations class. We were asked to choose a topic and focus our blog around it. I sat there for at least half an hour trying to think about what my topic should be, and decided that a blog dedicated to starting my own clothing line (something I’ve wanted to do just for kicks) would do for the time being. After I had a few mishaps with my sewing machine, I switched my focus to craft-like things in general. Don’t get me wrong, I would still love to work on designing clothes as a hobby, and I’m definitely going to keep crafting. But because I’m learning and doing SO many different and interesting things within the Creative Communications program at Red River, I figured it was time to create an outlet where I can share what I’ve learned, what I’m still learning, and what I’ve accomplished so far. I’ll also be talking about and examining the different communications strategies/techniques used out there strike my interest. 

Thanks for sticking with me throughout my blogging journey ladies and gents. Comments and new followers are always welcome.

P.S. If you're still interested in crafting, designing clothes as a hobby, or any other shenanigans I may be up to, check out my other blog: What Can I Say?

No comments:

Post a Comment