Wednesday 11 April 2012

Alpha Phi 2012 - Montage


Alright folks, here it is....

...Alpha Phi 2012 Montage!

For four years before I started CreComm, I was an active member of Alpha Phi (female) Fraternity. It was quite a big chunk of my young adult life, and so I decided to make my montage about the current members of Alpha Phi. I struggled with the idea of shooting this concept for a long list of reasons, and had a few backup plans in case I changed my mind. But after seeing the finished product, I’m happy with my decision. 

I started shooting in late February, which meant I had over a whopping 300 clips to sort through while editing. Note to self, shoot shorter clips. 

Are some of the shots shaky? Kinda. Is the white balance off in a few clips? Perhaps. Did I put a lot of time and hard work into creating this video? You bet! There are a number of things I would’ve done differently, now looking back on my footage. But this is my first major video project, and I look forward to taking what I’ve learned, and using those things to my advantage in the future. I loved the shooting and editing process, and I’m happy to be doing a lot more next year.

Until then...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...a Charmaine J. Jennings production!


Comments and feedback are strongly encouraged :D

No comments:

Post a Comment