Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sandbox Farewell Party


I have a strong tendency to blog about things that are looooooong over....but just because something is overdue, don’t make it less worthy of a Charmaine-friendly blog post. 

A few weeks ago my friends Kimiya, Lindsay, Maria, and I went to the final Sandbox magazine party. For those of you who don’t know, Sandbox in a local magazine about fashion and culture, and was started as a Creative Communications project at Red River College. They carried their magazine for two really successful years and have recently decided to call it quits. I’ve always wanted to go to one of their parties but it never seemed to be good timing for me, so I made sure I put time aside to go to their very last one at the Winnipeg Art Gallery. Let me tell you, it was a ton of fun. The room was packed with people who all shared a love of the magazine and its creators. There were drinks, dancing, live bands, singer/songwriter Flo, and so much excitement. Here are some pictures I took from the shindig. 














No comments:

Post a Comment