Saturday 4 February 2012

Wonderful Wedding Show, 2012


I know it’s long overdue, but I wanted to share the time I spent at this year’s Wonderful Wedding Show that I went to on January 22nd. No, I’m not engaged. No, I don’t have a boyfriend. And yes, I’m as single as they come. Shall we move on? 

At first I was going to write an article about the event, but someone snatched that story up before I could. But I was excited to go so I grabbed my friends Kayla, and Michal and we all had a great time. The fashion show was really enjoyable to watch, even though we didn’t get there early enough I grab a seat. And all of the display tables were absolutely gorgeous. Here are some of my favourites...




This is what you will see at Charmaine's wedding!




Not only will I be sporting the hot pink and bling at my wedding with Zac Efron, my fiance and I will be making our grand entrance in-->















As for my cake?
So the bulk of my wedding is pretty much planned out. Now, for Zac to propose to find me a fella.

The wedding show was a blast and I'll definitely be going back next year, engaged or not. In the mean time, I leave you with this fun photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment